Arnhem Land Barramundi Lodge
With views over the Tomkinson River floodplains, the Arnhem Land Barramundi Lodge enjoys an enviable location along an escarpment approximately 18 km’s out of Maningrida. Purchased by Outback Spirit in early 2015, the lodge has now been completely redeveloped. Guest accommodation comprises of 12 deluxe safari suites, each complete with luxury furnishings, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning and front deck. The camp also has a new waste water treatment plant, new power generation systems and a fully refurbished kitchen and main lodge.
At a glance
• Purchased by Outback Spirit in 2015.
• $3.5 million redevelopment completed in February 2016
• 12 Luxurious ‘Safari Suites’ featuring ensuite bathrooms
• Exclusive fishing licenses for the Liverpool and Tomkinson Rivers
• $1 million fleet of state-of-the-art Ocean Master boats
• Commercial kitchen with in-house chef