Murwangi Safari Camp
Murwangi is an area of immense cultural significance. Overlooking the vast Arafura Swamp, it’s one of the most spectacular locations in Arnhem Land.
With special permission from Traditional Owners, Murwangi is now home to Outback Spirit’s extraordinary new $4 million safari camp. The camp was built over the wet season and opened on the 1st May 2016.
Featuring 12 deluxe ‘Safari Suites’, the camp overlooks the stunning wetlands of the Arafura Swamp, Australia’s largest. Each safari suite features an ensuite bathroom, luxurious furnishings, air-conditioning and a balcony. A state of the art kitchen and restaurant serves as the hub of the camp, where the in-house chef prepares exceptional cuisine.
As they say, a picture tells a thousand words, so please take the time to view the image gallery.
At a glance
• Sensational tented safari camp on the banks of the Arafura Swamp
• 12 Luxurious ‘Safari Suites’ featuring ensuite bathrooms
• Exclusive to Outback Spirit guests
• Commercial kitchen with in-house chef
• Enjoy exclusive cultural activities with Murwangi’s traditional owners